Författare: Ämne: ööö... ME!
Myggis
Ny medlem

Registrerad: 2005-5-3
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: No Mood

[*] Inlagd 2005-5-20 kl 21:00
ööö... ME!

jao... kallas då för myggis, heter greedo på lunar och har ingen aning om varför egentligen.

Är också medlem på det kristna forumet www.crossnet.se

Är inte på något sätt religiös utan föredrar en mer realistiskt och praktiskt grundad livssyn.

Tycker om att debattera särskilt om frågor som religion/samhället/liknande.

Annars inte så mye att säga...
Visa anvädares profil Denna anvädare har MSN Messenger
LinoJonle
Ganska aktiv

Registrerad: 2012-8-29
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: No Mood

[*] Inlagd 2012-9-4 kl 21:21

Jewelry Blog Daily: Julianne Moore?s Racy Ads For Bulgari | 1. Julianne Moore Loses Inhibitions (And Apparel) For Bulgari Ads.Inspiration?????JCK Trendz circa Spring 20052. TAG Heuer Drops Tiger Woods3. Study Says: Don’t Drink Gold4. Pink Panther Jewel Thieves Sentenced5. Palladium’s Rally6. Bulgari’s Stock Options7. Unexpected Treasure Found In Broomfield Salvation Army Kettle8. Australian Jeweler Makes $$$ Adult Novelties (click here for pics)Portero Luxury an online vendor of high-end u-boat replica watches ulysse nardin replica watch pre-owned and authenticated luxury goods (including fine jewelry) recently launched a Vintage category in an effort to strengthen its position as a source for rare luxury goods. The collection–which includes items like Rolex watches and Chanel bags–is consistently updated through ongoing acquisitions and sales with consumers and showcase hundreds of pieces of merchandise. To celebrate the launch ebel 1911 discovery replica watch Portero Luxury has partnered with FabSugar and PurseBlog to sponsor a giveaway of a highly coveted (pre-owned) handbag: a black leather 30 cm. Hermes Birkin.Don’t forget to:* Follow me on Twitter to read helpful replica watches short insights on jewels trends cartier pasha watches and business.* Become a fan of JCK on Facebook to see photos of industry friends (you might already be on there). And finally * Update your subscription to JCK  so you don’t miss any print coverage in the coming months.

Visa anvädares profil

Upp till toppen